Do more. Share more. Be more.
Put your skills to use, learn new ones and contribute to an amazing life-experience for you and your community.Volunteering is easier than you think.
Volunteering with young people
Team player? Love supporting young people? Great at planning?
Most of our volunteers work directly with young people aged 6-18 through our Beaver, Cub, Scout and Explorer groups, known as sections – helping young people gain skills for life through activities and adventures.
Working in teams, they might:
- Welcome young people and families to sessions and events
- Make sure everyone’s safe, supported, included and having fun
- Help to plan and lead activities
- Get involved with days out, camps and expeditions
- Share and learn skills – from coding to cake decorating to canoeing
Celebrate young people’s achievements big and small
No previous experience with young people? No problem. Whether you’d like to help out week-after-week or whenever-you-can, we provide training, learning opportunities and cups of tea – every step of the way.
Fill in your details belows and we’ll get in touch. If you have a specific group in mind, please mention it in the information section.